Why should you join our team?
We’ve been a leader in WordPress hosting for many years, and this could be a great opportunity for you to join our winning team. If you still do not know us, then it’s time.
We are a team of security personnel, network administrators, developers, designers, analysts, UX / UI features, sales service personnel. Who do the same to provide our customers with our most advanced and groundbreaking technology, well wrapped in the highest level of service, with the goal always in mind is to continue to lead and develop the worlds of WordPress hosting.
Our employees feel that they belong to a high quality team of people working together with a lot of support and freedom for creativity, self-expression and tremendous impact on a wide range of fields.
As part of our organizational philosophy, we place the employee in the center and place special emphasis on personal development, professional growth and acquiring knowledge, creating a personal career that produces fruit and a comfortable and family work environment that helps each employee.
If you are looking for an opportunity to join a company with tremendous promotion options and a desire to lead, succeed, develop and change the world of WordPress worldwide. Your place with us.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for customer support people with a passion for help, writing and learning. We are looking for someone to help us support our clients, a great leader who knows how to work in a team, A person who knows how to learn independently new material, to be a partner in the work and to share information.
What do we expect from you?
- Significant experience with WordPress and extensive knowledge of the ongoing operation of the system and its popular plugins
- High self-learning ability
- Knowledge of installing WordPress on a Linux server (FileZilla / DirectAdmin / cPanel)
- Have a high level of articulation in English
- Experience working with ticketing system – advantage
- Exceptionally kindness 🙂
What are job Responsibilities?
- Handle incoming customer queries from request-to-resolution in a prompt manner
- Provide service through a variety of channels (tickets, chat, community posts, and more)
- Monitor engagements and contribute content to customer community portal (Knowledge base)
- Liaison between customer and internal departments
- Identify areas of weakness and product / process improvement
uPress office is located to Rishon Letzion in coworking space with very good mood.
The job addresses both men and women.
Send us a resume to e-mail email@example.com with the title “Customer Support“.
Details that we need to know about you
- Where do you live?
- Start date of work for you
- Detail your professional experience
- Wage Expectations (in NIS)
Website, blog, social media profile